The state of Maryland is among the top five states with the highest rates of opioid-related overdose deaths. If the opioid crisis has not affected your family, most likely it will.
Your invited to come hear messages of help and hope from:
• Wes Adams, State’s Attorney for Anne Arundel County
• Carl Schinner, Chief of Police of Town of La Plata
• Dr. Kevin Smith, Executive Director BCMD
• Dr. Dianna Abney, Public Health Director, Charles County
• Sam Anthony Lucania, Speaker and Opioid Addiction Survivor
• Jarrell Pipkin, Beacon Health Options
Also a part of the evening are other speakers and a panel of experts with unique vantage points of this current crisis.
Whether you are looking for help for yourself or a loved one, or you are just looking for hope, you won’t want to miss this free conference.